ShareThis

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I totally forgot this.

One of the most inspirational people I have ever met has asked me to spread some of her material in the hope that she can win an excellent competition. Dani is someone I have never physically met, but continues to inspire me to this very day with her perseverance to her chosen craft in the face of numerous difficulties similar to my own. She is an absolute gem of a person to boot, and has listened to me many, many times when I have been overwhelmed by life.

Do you like it when good things happen to good people? Then click here and vote as many times as humanly possible. She is vieing to win the Peoples Choice Award in the competition 'Power of Self' and as such, needs your vote! No need to sign up, merely click the link and deem her excellent work worthy of a five-stary rating (trust me, it is). You can even vote everyday!  Only then will the world right itself and  the sky will once more rain with jellybeans*


A few examples ..




*may not be possible. It has been the subject of many, many dreams however. 

1 comments:

Danger Dave said...

Top Stuff Bro! She has my vote!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Radical Change.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.