ShareThis

Monday, June 20, 2011

Everyone has goals in their life, its humanities quintessential quality.

Mine are fairly out in the open, you only have to see the last months of blogposts to see the kind of dream I've got. They're big, bold and all about challenging and achieving my dreams. 

Therefore, with no further ado, I bring to you the last ten things left on my radical change list. 

Swimming with Dolphins/Seals/A SHARK!
Learning how to Surf.
Going 4WD.
Run 10km.
Volunteer at a soup kitchen more than once.
Play at least two gigs.
Fire a High powered gun from a shooting range
Tour of the MCG
Defensive Driving Course

?????

The last one is a mystery, undecided as of yet. 

What Should I Do?! Biggest, Craziest Suggestion Wins. 

3 comments:

Danger Dave said...

Easy: 250km Ride I've come up with that takes in the biggest major climbs in SEQ its been doubed the crazy man ride 250km and about 100km of climb and about 20km of that is pure vertical gain..Are you man enough??

Jimmy Young said...

hahaha. This may be just too crazy for me .. I almost killed myself on the 90km flat ride I had! Let's see ..

Danger Dave said...

hahaha, each to their own

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Radical Change.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.