ShareThis

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Seriously.

Paintballing has been on my to-do list since I can remember, probably since I realised what it actually was. The whole idea just sounds freakin' awesome. A friend from Uni provided the perfect platform for it, having her birthday at World Series Paintball in Oakleigh recently; what better way to celebrate turning old by shooting people?!

Thus, with a group of like-minded mates last over a week ago (it's taken me a while to find photographic evidence!) we headed over to WSP and played what could only be described as the most awesome thing known to mankind.

WSP is actually a pretty cool organisation, compared to other places where paintball is run it's comparatively cheap and the layout of their arena's were pretty awesome.

It was surprising how sapping the whole day was, I have no problems running five km every couple of days but the stop-start sprinting really tires you out quickly. I have no idea how my mate, who had been home sick all week, coped if i was struggling with the pace!

With no camera's being allowed in the arena's, I couldn't actually get a photo of myself in action (although in my head, I was the greatest of all time) so a few photo of the group and myself before and after will have to suffice. If you like, you can just imagine me being awesome.Trust me, it's not hard .. hahaha.

Seriously though, get out there with a bunch of mates and try it. You will not regret it, although the bruises come out something shocking.One of the best things i've ever done, full stop.

1. Play Laser Tag in a Suit
2. Play in my Church's Worship Band. 
3. Go on a spontaneous roadtrip
4. Watch the sunrise from the top of a mountain. 
5. Throw Darts at Paint-filled balloons.  
6. Go Paintballing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Radical Change.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.