ShareThis

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The only man to ever smile with a fractured finger?
Alas, a fractured finger can lay waste to the best laid plans. 

Frustrated is one word that comes to mind. However, I refuse to let it stop the progress of my Radical Change and will continue doing awesome things off my list (watch out for the last 15, coming soon!) but it does mean my blogging will most likely slow down (at least in post size, if not in frequency).

An ill-fated game of basketball with mates was to blame; for the record I cannot play basketball to save my life. It goes against every natural sporting instinct of mine but I'm happy enough to give it a shot. Jostling for a rebound, the ball snapped my finger back. Figuring it was jarred at worst, I kept on playing. I later regretted this.

Waking up with a finger bruised black, five hours of waiting around for doctors to tell me what I knew was most likely awaited. Fractured in two joints, and wrapped up for three weeks. Sigh.

Has anyone else broken or fractured a bone without knowing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Radical Change.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.