Lord, You know I'm hoping my situation will switch
That you'll show me you're amazing by erasing it quick
But I've noticed that my hope was in you changing it quick
Instead of knowing your enough Lord, I was chasing your gifts
Then I opened up your text and looked at David and them
Their situation was grim, but it ain't change them within
They prayed you'd take it away but sought your face in the end
and found comfort in your justice and the grace you extend.
So in this life, full of strife, if my days get grayer
Content with the fact you'll stay my Saviour.
No change in my King, It ain't no greater.
Lord, It may get better but it may not
So, when I pray God
I pray that I would trust you whether or not the pain stops
So when the pain falls, coming down like rain drops
I just gotta cling to you
Cling To You - Trip Lee ft. Shai Linne.
Cling To You - Trip Lee ft. Shai Linne.
0 comments:
Post a Comment