#2 - The meaning behind your blog name.
This one is actually fairly easy, as it was explained in my very first blog post back in 2010.
I needed a change back in October of 2010, and a small one would not suffice. Therefore, I needed a change that would define me for years to come; a radical change from the inside out.
That is still underway at this very moment and will continue to be but I think I have made remarkable progress.
What is your blog about? What does its name mean? Leave a comment!
1 comments:
The Life and Times of Dangerous:
It's meant to be the play by play of my life, but as it happens my life is dull so not much gets blogged about because well its would get boring which was the initial point of whole thing till I realised no-one would read it....
Post a Comment