I trust that we have all had decent Christmas periods, as mine was awesome!
Only a quick post today stating, as the tagline says 'One Bad, One Good'.
The Bad - The Australian Cricket Team
Boys, it's Boxing Day at the G and you have just not come to the party at all. England's attack was under all sorts of stress before this test, and you have utterly collapsed. I do not say this lightly when I say that it was a pathetic effort.
The Good - Amazing Blogs
On the flip side, they are some amazing writers and bloggers out there. Here are a few of my favorites!
Single Dad Laughing - This guy is my favorite writer with some seriously deep writings on life. Check him out ASAP! Especially his writings on relationships and the 'Disease known as perfection'.
The Life and Times of Danger Dave - One of my best mates, who has started up a new blog detailing his thoughts and adventures. The man is a hurricane, and i'll be looking forward to reading what he gets up to. So should you!
Life of Photographs - One of my favorites, a good friend of mine called Dani is easily one of the most talented photographers I've ever seen. It's a major passion of hers, and you can see it through her work. In this blog she tries to post a photo for each day of her life. Amazing.

1 comments:
LOL!! don't think I've been called a hurricane before that's a new one, the cricket gah you even mentioned it? thought you would be talking about yacht race instead or something
Post a Comment